DID YOU KNOW…
… chatbots give service to an average of 30% of consumers without the need for human intervention?
Bots that interact with users on the internet allow these users to ask questions to which an appropriate answer is formulated, according to a pre-defined guide. But the possibilities go far beyond: users can book trips, order food, and buy clothes, and that’s only naming a few of the possibilities.
ADVANTAGES OF HAVING A CHATBOT
The numbers leave no doubts:
33 THOUSAND Messenger Bots;
Over ONE MILLION active users every month;
Over TWO MILLION online sales through bots.
WHAT DOES A CHATBOT DO?
A bot must always have customer service as its main functionality – the Service Bot (Always On). From there, it can evolve and dedicate to specific areas of the business:
- Concierge Bots: get recommendations about services or products.
- Service Bots: order a taxi, send flowers, book a hotel. There are no limits.
- Shopping Bots: shop directly through Facebook Messenger.
MONITOR, ANALYZE, CORRECT… AND REPEAT
On E.life we monitor the bots and register the most common questions asked by consumers. With that information, we update the bot with the questions that appear, and repeat the process.
Through Buzzmonitor we can evaluate metrics such as: the busiest hours, the human intervention requests, number of users answered per hour, the most and least clicked commands, among others.
The Buzzmonitor Triggers allow you to be notified every time someone interacts with the bot (depending on the type of interaction that was defined). And in order for the chatbot you created not to be forgotten, you can use Push Notifications to keep it present in the consumers’ lives: offer useful information, such as news, offers, trends, etc.
PROMOTING THE BOT IS KEY!
– Place buttons (Message Us or Send To Messenger) in very visible places on your website and Facebook page;
– Use your social media to promote the bot (with organic and paid posts);
– Promote it on your newsletter;
– Start a conversation with your customers on your website, but via Messenger bot;
– Create a “chatbot landing page” on your website. You can use that page to explain to the audience what you chatbot does and what makes it different from your website.
These are just a few ways to put your bot out there!
In 2020, we will be talking more to chatbots than to any human customer service – and we won’t even notice.
Click on the brand to check out its chatbot:
TO SUM THINGS UP
The goal of the bots is not to end human contact.
The chatbots create a new relationship, in which they help the consumer with simple subjects, and give the human assistants more time to solve complex matters. It’s the perfect complement that allows your brand to become closer to your clients.
DOES YOUR COMPANY WANT TO AUTOMIZE CUSTOMER SERVICE?
E.life has a team dedicated to developing bots: navigation, programming, copywriters, and designers are prepared to create your chatbot. Talk to us: email@example.com